Book your next birthday party with RIOULT Dance Center! Choose from any classes offered in our School Program to create a special dance class and party centered around your child.
The 2-hour party reservation includes set-up/clean-up time and a dance lesson followed by a party. All activities are hosted by RIOULT Dance Center’s dedicated Party Coordinator, faculty and musicians.
- $550 – up to 14 kids
- $600 – 15-24 kids (includes additional teaching assistant)
About the Party
Parties require the rental of two separate spaces in the Dance Center. Our flex-studio is used for gathering and refreshments and a studio space is used for the dance class.
The Dance Center provides:
- access to two spaces
- tables and chairs
- party assistant
- dance instructor(s)
- set-up and clean-up with garbage removal
The renter is responsible for all décor, refreshments (including cake or cupcakes), paper goods, and favors. All of these items can be set up in the flex-lounge space and must remain there for the duration of the party. Once the date has been reserved and the $100 non-refundable deposit is received, you will receive a contract for the event which outlines all party policies. The remaining balance for the party is due one week prior to the event date.
Children’s parties are typically two hours with the following timeline:
- 15 minutes – welcome arrivals in the flex-lounge space
- 45 – 50 minutes – dance class in the studio with musician
- 45 minutes – refreshments and celebration in the flex-lounge space
- 15 minutes clean-up
You may arrive up to but no more than 30 minutes prior to the start of your rental period for set-up, and must exit at the end of the 2-hour rental.
One week prior to your event we will email finalized details including the total number of participants and the name of the party host who will be your on-site point of contact for the event. Your party host will assist you with set-up and clean-up, answer any questions you may have, keep the pace of the event on track, and monitor your belongings in the flex-lounge space while you are participating in the dance class portion of the party.
Date to be negotiated. You can reserve a date up to 3 months in advance.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date of the event. The deposit will go towards the total amount due for the event.
- Final payment is due one week in advance of the party.
- A credit card is required to keep on file. Payments can be made in cash, by check (payable to RIOULT) or by credit card. Final payments must be received no later than one week prior to the date of the party. All return checks will be subject to an additional charge of $35.
- In event of cancellation, guest must notify at least one week prior to the requested party date to receive a refund of any payments made, less the $100 non-refundable deposit.
- The number of participants attending the party determines the rate of the event. The total number of participants must not exceed 24 guests in the class and must be finalized no less than 2 weeks prior to the date of the party.
Food and Décor Policies
- Alcohol: You must request permission to serve alcohol no less than 1 week prior to the actual event. Alcohol must not be left unattended at any time. Alcohol may not be sold to anyone or provided to minors under any circumstances.
- Balloons: Balloons must leave with you or be disposed of properly.
- Leftovers/Garbage: All garbage must be bagged at the end of the event. RIOULT Dance Center will provide cans and bags, and the staff to dispose of it. Please plan ahead to take home excessive food or beverage leftovers.
- Set-Up: You may arrive up to 30 minutes in advance of your party to set up any decorations for the party.
- Walls: No nails or wall puncture of any kind may be installed by guest. Painter’s tape or Post-It sheets may only be used on the walls. PUSH PINS, SCOTCH TAPE AND DUCT TAPE ARE PROHIBITED. Guest agrees that all tape, decor, and markings will be removed from the walls and floors upon completion of the rental.
- Use of Lobby Space: The lobby is a public space. We ask that children do not run in the lobby for their safety and the safety of all others in the lobby.
- Birthday Class: Your birthday class must start and end at the specific time stated in your confirmation. If you choose to start the class late, the class must still end at the specified time.
- Décor: No balloons, glitter, confetti, or stickers are permitted in the dance studios at any time.
- Eating/Drinking: No food or drinks are allowed in the dance studios except bottled water. Food and drink may be consumed in the flex-studio/lounge.
- Heat/cooling: If the temperature needs to be adjusted in either of the spaces, please inform the party host and they will have it adjusted. Note that temperature changes can take up to 20 minutes.
- Photos: The Dance Center is a community center for many families, and we are respectful of their privacy. With this in mind, children, adults, faculty, and staff may NOT be filmed or photographed without their consent. This includes incidental background footage. You may film in the rented party space or studio ONLY.
- Shoes: Please remove your shoes before entering.
- Smoking: The RIOULT Dance Center is a smoke-free building. Smoking is only permitted outside of the building or on the terraces.
- Strollers: Limited stroller parking is available in designated areas in the Dance Center. We encourage all guests to collapse strollers down to their smallest size so that the maximum number of strollers can be accommodated. Strollers may not block paths of egress at any time.